Wednesday 13 October 2010

WHO NEEDS A SUPERHERO?


P R E S S - R E L E A S E
F A S H I O N . S P R I N G / S U M M E R 2 0 1 1

My Collection is called 'WHO NEEDS A SUPERHERO?' Which is inspired by my favourite super heroes >>>> Power Rangers, Pokemon, Superman, Spiderman the list goes on!! I love the bright bold blocky colours of these super icons like primary red, saturated blue and hyper green and i have incorporated that into my designs. I love colour and im not afraid to use it ^^
This collection also shows me playing with triangles. Triangles are awesome. Its such a satisfying shape; the sharp corners in particular are very special.

I have looked into sports inspired and waterproof fabrics. Such as neoprene, latex and ripstop fabrics (a fabric to make kites :P) as i don't like getting wet. AT ALL. I don't think anyone wants to get wet, until they get in the pool i guess ha! and i have mixed these with super soft jerseys to make my collection functional and ultimately comfy to wear whatever you do ///

This collection is honest and personal, everything i have designed for is ultimately designed and made for me and i hope everyone will want to wear it too. I know boys who either doodle on thier sneekers on the bus, build miniature houses with their food or just boys who don't wash very often as they're too busy playing outside will love my designs, as i am exactly that !!

I think everyone should put on colour more, play and have fun, thats the name of the game for sure. okay ready?

This collection is ALL of me. okay thats cheesey but its true and very indulgent, like strawberry cheesecakes slices and m&m s. YUM XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment